By using this malwation.com website which directed and conducted by Malwation Cyber Security Technology JSC (Malwation) you agree and consent that we and third parties can store and access cookies, IP addresses and use other tracking technology methods to enable our web site’s functionality, collect aggregated data about website usage, improve your online experience and manage and tailor our advertising and service communications with you.
There are means of cookies, disablement procedures and more information regarding to them has set out below if you choose to do so. Therefore, you can change your preferences or update them as you wish.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text files that is placed and stored on your browser’s directory or device by a platform which enables to keep track of your movements, preferences, and other customization functions in order to provide better services. Cookies allow a website owner to distinguish the activities carried out from your device from other users of that website, therefore they help us to provide you more improved services.
TYPES OF COOKIES
As Malwation, we use different types of cookies for different purposes. First party cookies are cookies which has set out by Malwation while the third-party cookies set out by third party platforms. You will find detailed explanations below, as to cookies regarding to purposes they serve and durations which set out by Malwation to inform you.
By their duration,
- Session cookies: Session cookies allow users to be recognized within a website or any other platforms which directed by Malwation so any page changes or item or data selection you do is remembered from page to page and they help you to manoeuvre through the internet by remembering your actions, and they expire as soon as you close out of a web page. The purpose of these cookies is to maintain the persistence and security of your visit and they will only remain active during your session.
- Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies help websites store your information and settings to your computer and other devices in order to use them and they will not be expired automatically and will remain even after a while from your visit. Besides authentication, other website features made possible by persistent cookies to remember your preferences among many others. The main aim behind these cookies is to provide better and faster service by increasing the functionality of the website.
By their scope,
- Performance Cookies: These allow us to count the number of visitors, times of visits, possible error messages and to see how visitors move around our website and these data aggregated to improve the way our websites performances and none of this information can be used to identify you.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make beforehand and provide enhanced, more personal features.
- Third Party Cookies: These are created by domains other than the one you are visiting directly, hence the name third-party. They serve for functions such as cross-site tracking, retargeting and ad-serving.
- Strictly necessary cookies; These cookies are essential for you to browse the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the site. These cookies will generally be first-party session cookies.
- Secure Cookies; In order to maintain our operations security as a data controller, we are using cookies to provide security to our website via determining fluctuations.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make earlier and provide enhanced, more personal features in order to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Performance Cookies: As a data controller, in order to maintain our operations, marketing performances and analyses we need to collect anonymous information about how you use this website and its features. They determine, times of visits, number of visitors and other customer interactions and behavioural patterns.
- Advertisement Cookies: These cookies record your visit to our websites, the pages you have visited and actions you have taken. Third party cookies are used to in order to provide you more personalised advertisements and to help us analyse our customers’ behaviour. Additionally, we may share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Cookies which are used by Malwation;
- Do not harm your computer or contain any harmful software and viruses,
- Mandatory regarding to the full capacity of our website interface features,
- Helps us to understand how the visitors use our website and aggregate the statistical data in order to improve our contents,
- Helps you to make your next visit easier and faster to our website,
- Lastly, never collect, process or store any personal data which relates to an identified or an identifiable natural person and cookies cannot be considered as personal data.
In the light of detailed information which has given above, you can find a table below which sets out explaining the purpose of these and where applicable used by Malwation;
|__cfduid||Third-Party Cookie||This is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis|
CONTROLLING AND DELETING COOKIES
It is possible to set your browsers or devices to accept all cookies, reject or delete cookies at any time and your browser will present you such options regarding to the cookie management. Besides, you can adjust your cookies settings to notify you when a cookie is issued. Lastly, it is also possible to delete all the cookies which have been stored before you change your settings. Each browser is different, so check the ‘help’, ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences and they are accessible by the service provider at any time based on the browser that you are using.
Hence, as Malwation, we would like to provide you the following links that enable more information and instructions on cookie settings for rejecting, deleting or allowing for commonly used browsers:
In relation to advertising cookies, if you are in the EU you can use the YourOnlineChoices.eu website which allows you to set which advertising cookie providers you accept, and which you do not. You can manage cookies set by third parties by visiting the specific websites of these third parties.
AUTHORISED SERVICE PROVIDERS
THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
We often feature products or service links on our website that are hosted on by third parties. Although these links are made by us and displayed on our website, the content actually comes from independent third-party domains; therefore, you may receive their cookies which Malwation is not responsible of. We don’t control the setting of these cookies, so it’s worth checking the third-party website for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
Date of the last update : 15.07.2020